||Test Apparatus for Optical Scanner
Test Apparatus for Optical Scanner
Measuring scanning angle of optical scanner
Refer to the attached drawing
- By using high-resolution 2-dim PSD, it is possible to accurately measure the dynamic characteristics of the scanner.
- Dual stage (coarse & fine) design facilitates the optical alignment between modules, reducing the experiment time.
- MEMS scanner can be monitored in real time through vision observation.
- Based on many years of operating experience on the driving test of optical scanners, the optimum configuration of the test setup has been established.
1) Main System
- Laser source: Pigtailed fiber laser (collimated)
- Detector: 2-dim PSD
- Optical mount (laser, scanner, PSD)
- Scanner pedestal
- Base plate
- Optical mounts: degrees of freedom
- Vision: camera
- Configuration: L-type or V-type
- Standard acc.
- Optional acc.
- Standard accessory: PSD interconnection cable
- PSD signal processor
- power cable for 220VAC
- function generator, oscilloscope, PC
- optional: optical table, power amplifier
- Warranty: one year
- Delivery: four months after purchase order
Attachement 1: Test Apparatus for Optical Scanner
2. Photo (example)
The data is not available.